AJRF 12th Annual “jeep jaunt”
benefiting the American Lung Association in Louisiana
The “jeep jaunt” is a police escorted ride of approximately 40 miles. All jeeps and 4×4’s are welcome!
Online registration closes on October 19, 2017 or when the event is sold out.
Day of Event Registration will be available if we have not reached the 500 vehicle limit.
Registration includes lunch courtesy of Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel, door prizes and an auction of great items and an all age indoor event at the Pavilion from 11 am to 2 pm (no pets, please!)! Riders age 7 and older must be registered.
Registration and Check-In begin at 7 am
The ride leaves at 9 am
The Start/End Locations
The jaunt begins at
4620 Highway 90 East
Broussard, LA 70518
The jaunt ends at
Cypress Bayou Casino
AJRF 12th Annual “jeep jaunt”!
On October 22, 2017, the Falcon Family will host our 12th Annual AJRF ‘jeep jaunt’ to support the American Lung Association in Louisiana.
We started the ‘jeep jaunt’ after the death of our mother, (Alice) Joyce Richard Falcon, who passed away from an asthma attack in 2004. After the heartbreak, we wanted to create an event in our mother’s name that would benefit the American Lung Association in Louisiana. Our love for our mother, our affinity for anything JEEP®, and our love for Acadiana and its people keeps us going each year. We are striving to make the event more effective for the American Lung Association and their mission, more effective for our sponsors, and most importantly, more enjoyable for our participants.
With the event now in its twelfth year, we continue to raise money for research, education, awareness, and advocacy for those impacted by lung disease. The ‘jeep jaunt’ also raises money for the American Lung Association in order to give the Association the power to teach children and their parents how to live with asthma and other lung disease.
The ‘jeep jaunt’ is like no other charity event. The ‘jeep jaunt’ is a police escorted ride of approximately 40 miles and all Jeeps and 4x4s are welcome. The event begins at Celebrity Theaters in Broussard, Louisiana and ends at Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel in Charenton, Louisiana. Registration and Check-in begin at 7 AM and the ride leaves at 9 AM. Registration includes lunch, door prizes, a live auction of great items and an indoor event for all ages at the Pavilion from 11am to 2pm.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All participants over age 7 must register.
- Registration is $20 per participant; children 7 and under are free.
- If you will be the driver of the vehicle, you must register as the driver. You can register your passenger(s) yourself, or you can share the registration page link with them, but they must do so under the driver’s name.
- If you have any questions about online registration, please contact JoAnn Lovell at the American Lung Association in Louisiana by calling (504) 828-5864 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘jeep jaunt’ strives annually to keep participant cost form increasing as a show of gratitude to supporters like you. ‘jeep jaunt’ passionately supports the American Lung Association mission to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease, and offer you the opportunity to make an additional contribution, if you are able to do so at this time.
John “JayCee” Falcon